Our voluntary Board of Directors provides national leadership and vision to the Boys and Girls Clubs movement. The Board concerns itself with policy directions and decisions and assigns the responsibilities for implementation and management to the President and CEO.
Role of National Board of Directors:
- Provides visionary leadership to the national movement
- Sets the direction for the BGCC movement: mission, values, planning and outcomes
- Contributes to achieving board-related outcomes
- Ensures sound financial planning and stewardship
- Supports the fundraising efforts of the organization
Fidelity Investments Canada
Vice-Chair / Secretary
The Foundation Assisting Canadian Talent on Recordings
President's Choice Financial
Visa Canada Corporation
BGCC Foundation Chair
Integrated Asset Management Corp.
Memorial University (NL)
Royal Bank of Canada