We have compiled information and resources to help inform your Canada Day celebrations and actions towards Reconciliation.
If you want to know whose land we are on, check out this web-based app that uses GIS technology to assist users in identifying Indigenous Nations, territories, and Indigenous communities across Canada: https://www.whose.land/en/
- Truth & Reconciliation Commission of Canada: Calls to Action
- 4Rs Youth Movement
- Personal acts of Reconciliation
- Reconciliation Canada
- Indigenous Ally toolkit
- Here to Help
- Urgent resources for COVID-19 in remote Indigenous communities
- Reinstate project to update Ontario curriculum with Indigenous content
- Make National Indigenous Peoples’ Day a statutory holiday in Canada
Learn more about Boys and Girls Clubs of Canada’s work on Truth & Reconciliation.